- RSS Channel Showcase 4410687
- RSS Channel Showcase 1243909
- RSS Channel Showcase 8704251
- RSS Channel Showcase 1521180
Articles on this Page
- 05/24/18--03:50: _High ropes company ...
- 05/24/18--21:50: _Marist College acci...
- 05/28/18--21:35: _Woodchipper death: ...
- 06/01/18--19:33: _M1 fatal crash: Wom...
- 06/02/18--22:33: _Brisbane fatal cras...
- 08/06/18--02:37: _Ex-rugby union play...
The company responsible for a high ropes course that left a 14-year-old Brisbane schoolboy with critical neck injuries maintains the incident had "nothing to do with the misuse or failure of any safety equipment".
The adventure park where a 14-year-old Brisbane schoolboy was critically injured now says it is "far too early to speculate" on how the accident occurred, after earlier releasing a statement saying safety equipment was not to blame.
Two men and a woman are charged over the "absolutely shocking" death of a man in an industrial woodchipper, which was originally considered an accident.
A 32-year-old Chinese national who was killed in a head on collision on the Pacific Motorway south of Brisbane this morning was in the rear passenger seat and wearing a seat belt.
Two fatal head on collisions on "safe" Brisbane roads within 24 hours of each other are described as "tragic" and "horrendous" by police, as investigators focus on driver drug and alcohol consumption.
Rugby union great Tim Horan and former schoolboy player Perry Cross call for changes to school competitions after several students are seriously injured in matches in Queensland.